The 2021 Liv-ex Power 100 ranking has been published. Each year the Power 100 is published in the December edition of the drinks business magazine, with this year marking the sixteenth edition of the rankings.
The list is the definitive breakdown of the 100 most powerful fine wine labels in the secondary market.
It gives a snapshot of the buying patterns and trends that have driven the market over the last year (September 2020 – October 2021) and which brands have commanded buyers’ attention – as well as those that have not.
Inside this report:
- The full list of 100 leading secondary market brands.
- Full insight into the prevailing market conditions influencing buying trends.
- Analysis of the top 10 as well as all new entrants, risers and fallers by region.
- The return to blue chip buying.
- Burgundy’s return as a market force.
- Champagne, Tuscany and Piedmont’s continued strong performance.
To download your complimentary copy of the full rankings and report, fill in the form below.