Our latest report, The Fine Wine Market in 2020, has now been published. The report analyses the key themes that shaped the secondary market for fine wine this year. We examine regional trends, pricing and trading patterns, as we look back and give some thoughts on what might lie ahead.
Inside this report:
- 2020 – a record-breaking year for the fine wine market
- The Covid-19 pandemic and the wine industry
- Fine wine versus global equities: performance and market volatility
- The US tariffs effect on purchasing demand and regional price performance
- The broadening market and regional diversity
- Technology and changing buying patterns
- The most traded and the best performing wines in 2020
To download your complimentary copy of our annual market report, fill in the form below.